I am a PhD student in the Department of Mathematics at University of Virginia working under the guidance of Prof. Craig Huneke. My research interests lie mainly in Commutative Algebra. I study various properties of Noetherian rings and modules over such rings.
I am also taking part in developing packages on Macaulay 2, a software that is used in Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry.
Some of the topics that I have spent some time thinking about, are as follows:
- The Module of Kähler Differentials
- Reflexive modules and trace ideals
- Hilbert-Samuel Multiplicity
- Local Cohomology
I have served both as a Graduate Teaching Instructor as well as a Graduate Research Assistant. I won an All University Graduate Teaching Award in 2020.
- RandomRationalPoints Package for Macaulay 2 (with S. Bisui, Z. Jiang, T.T. Nguyen, K. Schwede) (Submitted) arXiv version
- On Reflexive and I-Ulrich Modules over Curve Singularities (with H. Dao, P. Sridhar) (Submitted)arXiv version
- Partial Trace Ideals and Berger's Conjecture (Submitted) arXiv version
For further details regarding CV, research, teaching, talks and contact info, please click here, or click the globe icon on the left, to visit my main webpage.