UVA Graduate Student
Office: Kerchof Hall, 112
- 100 Years of mock theta functions (Virtual, Summer 2021)
- Craig W, Shimozono M, Orr D. Kostka-Shoji polynomials for the equioriented type A quiver. In Preparation.
Bringmann K, Craig W, Ono K. Distributions on Partitions Arising from Hilbert Schemes and t-hooks. In Preparation.
- Craig W, Pun A. Distribution properties for t-hooks in partitions. Submitted. (arxiv)
- Balakrishnan J, Craig W, Ono K, Wei-Lun T. Variants of Lehmer's speculation for newforms. Submitted. (arxiv)
- Craig W, Pun A. A Note on the higher order Turán inequalities for k-regular partitions. Accepted by Research in Number Theory. (arxiv)
- Craig W, Linnell P. Unique product groups and congruence subgroups. Accepted by Journal of Algebra and Its Applications. (arxiv)
- Balakrishnan J, Craig W, Ono K, Tsai W-L. Variations of Lehmer's Conjecture for Ramanujan's tau-function, J. Number Theory (JNT PRIME), 2020. (Published Version) (arxiv)
- Craig W. Ketchup Science, Math Horizons (April 2018), p. 16-17. (Published Version)
- November 2020, Variants of Lehmer's Conjecture. Vanderbilt University Number Theory Seminar.
- October 2020, Distribution of t-hooks in partitions. AMS Eastern Sectional Meeting, Special Session in q-Series and Related Areas in Combinatorics and Number Theory.
- July 2020, Higher order Turán inequalities for k-regular partitions. International conference series on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics (Poster Session).
- December 2019, Summing up to 2019. UVA Undergraduate Math Club.
- November 2019, Introduction to Peter Sarnak's Virginia Mathematical Lectures (with Spencer Martin). UVA Graduate Student Seminar.
- August 2018, Quiver Hall-Littlewood Functions and Kostka-Shoji Polynomials. MAA MathFest 2018, Denver, Pi Mu Epsilon Speaker Sessions.
- August 2018, Unique Product Groups and the Zero Divisor Conjecture. MAA MathFest 2018, Denver, MAA Undergraduate Student Paper Sessions.
- March 2018, On Repeated Prime Divisors of Trinomial Discriminants. Southeastern Regional Meeting on Numbers, East Tennessee State University.
- Future Teaching
Math 1220 - A Survey of Calculus 2. (Spring 2021, Instructor)
- Current Teaching
Math 1210 - A Survey of Calculus 1. (Fall 2020, Instructor)
- Previous Teaching
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates at the University of Virginia. (Summer 2020, Teaching Assistant)
- Math 3000 - Transition to Higher Mathematics. (Spring 2020, Teaching Assistant)
- Math 1190 - A Survey of Calculus 1 with Algebra. (Fall 2019, Teaching Assistant)