UVA Graduate Student
Office: Kerchof Hall, 112
- 100 Years of mock theta functions (Summer 2022)
Bringmann K, Craig W, Males J, Ono K. Distributions on Partitions Arising from Hilbert Schemes and t-hooks. In Preparation.
- Balakrishnan J, Craig W, Ono K, Wei-Lun T. Variants of Lehmer's speculation for newforms. Submitted. (arxiv)
- Craig W, Pun A. Distribution properties for t-hooks in partitions. Forthcoming in Annals of Combinatorics. (arxiv)
- Craig W, Linnell P. Unique product groups and congruence subgroups. Journal of Algebra and Its Applications. (Published Version) (arxiv)
- Craig W, Pun A. A Note on the higher order Turán inequalities for k-regular partitions. Research in Number Theory, Volume 7 Issue 1, 2021. (Published Version) (arxiv)
- Balakrishnan J, Craig W, Ono K, Tsai W-L. Variations of Lehmer's Conjecture for Ramanujan's tau-function, Journal of Number Theory (JNT PRIME), 2020. (Published Version) (arxiv)
- Craig W. Ketchup Science, Math Horizons (April 2018), p. 16-17. (Published Version)
- March 2021, Research in Number Theory. UVA Open House.
- March 2021, Lightning Talk on Research in Number Theory. UVA Undergraduate Math Club.
- November 2020, Variants of Lehmer's Conjecture. Vanderbilt University Number Theory Seminar.
- October 2020, Distribution of t-hooks in partitions. AMS Eastern Sectional Meeting, Special Session in q-Series and Related Areas in Combinatorics and Number Theory.
- July 2020, Higher order Turán inequalities for k-regular partitions. International conference series on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics (Poster Session).
- December 2019, Summing up to 2019. UVA Undergraduate Math Club.
- November 2019, Introduction to Peter Sarnak's Virginia Mathematical Lectures (with Spencer Martin). UVA Graduate Student Seminar.
- August 2018, Quiver Hall-Littlewood Functions and Kostka-Shoji Polynomials. MAA MathFest 2018, Denver, Pi Mu Epsilon Speaker Sessions.
- August 2018, Unique Product Groups and the Zero Divisor Conjecture. MAA MathFest 2018, Denver, MAA Undergraduate Student Paper Sessions.
- March 2018, On Repeated Prime Divisors of Trinomial Discriminants. Southeastern Regional Meeting on Numbers, East Tennessee State University.
- Future Teaching
- Current Teaching
- REU at the University of Virginia (Summer 2021, Teaching Assistant)
- Previous Teaching
- Math 1220: A Survey of Calculus 2 (Spring 2021)
- Math 1210: A Survey of Calculus 1 (Fall 2020)
- REU at the University of Virginia (Summer 2020, Teaching Assistant)
- Math 3000: Transition to Higher Mathematics (Spring 2020, Teaching Assistant)
- Math 1190: A Survey of Calculus 1 with Algebra (Fall 2019, Teaching Assistant)